Submissions: A Peek Into My Island Life

Welcome to the Islands Forums A Peek Into My Island Life Forum Submissions: A Peek Into My Island Life

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Chrissann Nickel

Would you like to have your island photos featured on our Facebook page?

You can submit them here! Pop in an island pic of yours with a coordinating caption for a shout-out on our Facebook page for the “Peek Into My Island Life” photo series.

Bonus: if you have a Facebook page of your own, we’re happy to link it as a source for the photo which = more new followers to discover your page as well! Just be sure to include the link to the page (not just the name) when you submit your photo. 💛

P.S. While we aways love sunset pics, we’re looking for less of those and more of general island life stuff – extra points for funny pics. It doesn’t have to be recent, just relevant.

Mico Lindo

They tore up the downtown park a few years ago and changed everything around. One of the new features added is a fountain in the centre. During the day, kids can play in it and it is well-used for this purpose 🙂 In the evening, they close it off with stanchions and the water is lit up and coordinates it’s display patterns to music! This is a photo from shortly before closing it off – families and children are cooling off and playing.

San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.Roo. Mexico

Mico Lindo

Well that didn’t work… Here’s a smaller file:

Chrissann Nickel

Nice! Thanks for sharing 🙂 Working on fixing some of the photo uploading issues – should be easier soon too. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Chrissann Nickel

Nice! Thanks for sharing 🙂 Working on fixing some of the photo uploading issues – should be easier soon too. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Women Who Live On Rocks
            Keep in touch with the tropics!

Keep in touch with the tropics!

Join the community & connect with tens of thousands of island-loving souls. 

Once a week, we send you the latest posts, funniest rock life finds, and more. 

We respect your inbox - you can change your delivery preferences anytime.

Got it! You're all set.

Pin It on Pinterest