Retiring on Roatan

Welcome to the Islands Forums Island Advice Forum Retiring on Roatan

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      zimbit

I came across the most recent blog “Jumping Through Those Island Hoops by Deb Crofutt”. Very insightful and extremely helpful. I would love to make contact with Deb to “dive” deeper into real life on Roatan and not the sales pitch from people who stand to make money from those retiring on the island. The cultural differences one should expect. The level of lawlessness and many other topics like how many days a year are spent running around doing official business at banks and government offices trying to stay on the island like renewing residence permits, license plates, drivers licenses and all the other things someone not living there doesn’t know what to ask about. I would appreciate all the help and information I can get. I am not sure if it is appropriate to post my personal details here so will refrain until told how to make contact to an individual to discuss details not appropriate for a forum.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Women Who Live On Rocks
    Keep in touch with the tropics!

Keep in touch with the tropics!

Join the community & connect with tens of thousands of island-loving souls. 

Once a week, we send you the latest posts, funniest rock life finds, and more. 

We respect your inbox - you can change your delivery preferences anytime.

Got it! You're all set.

Pin It on Pinterest