Planning and moving to an island

Welcome to the Islands Forums Welcome – Start Here! Planning and moving to an island

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Stacey Shea

Hello All,

I am Canadian living in Canada but it has been my dream to move to a beautiful island. I love sand, water, sunshine and a more laid back lifestyle. I am going into my second year taking Tourism Management Business Development at the ripe old age of 51! I really need some help with my options. I am really hoping to use my college diploma help land me a decent job if in Canada until I retire or utilize as soon as I am finished school. One of my main questions is how as a Canadian can I move to an island? Unlike the US that have islands that are part of the United States territories, Canada does not have that added bonus. So any feedback from Canadians would be helpful. Also, how do I get started? I need a plan to do this so any help is welcomed.

Thank you

Stacey

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Women Who Live On Rocks
    Keep in touch with the tropics!

Keep in touch with the tropics!

Join the community & connect with tens of thousands of island-loving souls. 

Once a week, we send you the latest posts, funniest rock life finds, and more. 

We respect your inbox - you can change your delivery preferences anytime.

Got it! You're all set.

Pin It on Pinterest