Hi Gda

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gda_Bob

Boring as hell but I got the first post!

Anyhow, anyone else here in Greenz?

Chrissann Nickel

Haha, not boring – thanks for starting a thread! Looking forward to the conversations once things get rolling. 🙂

Candi Licence

Hi, Candi here. I’ve been coming to Grenada for 30 years and finally moved here full time in December 2015. I love living here and am open to any discussions on moving here, living here, etc.

I wrote a piece regarding our decision to move to Grenada with thoughts for others who might be considering a move to Grenada for a contest I entered for Transitions Abroad. If you are interested in reading the guide, it’s called How Moving to Grenada Can Add Spice to your Life and can be found at the following link

https://www.transitionsabroad.com/living-abroad/living-moving-grenada-caribbean-guide.shtml

Chrissann Nickel

Such a great resource, thanks Candi! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Women Who Live On Rocks
          Keep in touch with the tropics!

Keep in touch with the tropics!

Join the community & connect with tens of thousands of island-loving souls. 

Once a week, we send you the latest posts, funniest rock life finds, and more. 

We respect your inbox - you can change your delivery preferences anytime.

Got it! You're all set.

Pin It on Pinterest