Buying property on PR Post Stormageddon

Welcome to the Islands Forums Forums by Island Puerto Rico Island Forum Buying property on PR Post Stormageddon

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by James Foster.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      PrimeraLibra

My husband and I have been cruising on our sailboat for a little over 5 years now and are in the process of buying a small villa in Arroyo, PR. I’m looking for information and advice from recent buyers who can tell me if and how the process has been affected by the storms. Things to look for in the property, changes in homeowner’s insurance and what to look for when buying a used car are things we would love to hear about, but anything else we should be looking out for would be appreciated.

Chrissann Nickel

Congrats on the new home in the works! This is a great convo topic. Looking forward to more people chiming in once the forum gets rolling at full speed. 🙂

James Foster

Nice article, but i already seen it

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Women Who Live On Rocks
        Keep in touch with the tropics!

Keep in touch with the tropics!

Join the community & connect with tens of thousands of island-loving souls. 

Once a week, we send you the latest posts, funniest rock life finds, and more. 

We respect your inbox - you can change your delivery preferences anytime.

Got it! You're all set.

Pin It on Pinterest